The role of the Seasonal Print Shop Specialist is to perform a variety of printing, folding, and sealing services for the delivery of bills, letters and various other correspondences to our customers. The role includes the operating, cleaning and maintaining a variety of specialized printing, folding, and sealing equipment to ensure the production of professional and high quality documents. This opportunity can become a full-time role for the right candidate!
What Part Will You Play?
- Monitor print requests, queue requests for printing, and respond to requestor when complete
- Complete print requests as submitted including bills, letters, etc.
- For documents requiring sealing, seal documents utilizing automated sealing machines, and prepare postal trays for mailing
- For documents that require folding, fold documents utilizing folding machine and prepare for stuffing of envelopes
- For jobs requiring the stuffing of envelopes, prepare documents and return envelopes, then utilizing automated machine, stuff documents and return envelopes and prepare postal trays for mailing
- Prepare documents for pick up by third party mailing service
- Make minor repairs and adjustments as necessary to maintain printing equipment in good order
- Order and maintain an adequate supply of parts as needed
- Liaison with outside vendors of equipment for maintenance and repairs
- Maintain a safe work environment by ensuring clean and uncluttered Print Shop
- Complete routine maintenance and cleaning activities as requested
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriate
- All other duties assigned
Shift expectations: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with overtime to be expected that will include weekends.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
Experience, Education and Licensure
- Equivalent to completion of a high school diploma with a demonstrated technical aptitude for running automated machinery typically found in a Print Shop environment or two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret multiple internal support documentation platforms and system instructions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.