Enrollment Specialist I
The Enrollments group supports the clients by providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by clients and employees. The Enrollments Specialist Rep will use multiple tools and resources in order to develop accurate and comprehensive responses to client inquiries. To support a seamless interaction for clients, will have familiarity with common EDI procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Respond to questions from clients regarding Enrollment Agreement policies and procedures utilizing multiple tools and applications.
- Clear communication and education of associates on processes and procedures within the Enrollments Process
- Some contact with Client Partners when necessary.
- Internal communication providing details on the Enrollments process and current state.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 1+ year’s knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems helpful.
- Oral and Written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Computer and Internet literate
- MS Office Suite - Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years office experience
- Medical experience preferred (Practice or Patient) ****
Must be able to work any shift between the hours of 8am to 6pm MST Monday - Friday.
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk role
- High School diploma required; Associate's degree preferred
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly phone and email correspondence
- Ability to listen to and understand user issues and respond appropriately
- Personal track record of being thorough, courteous and responsive in customer service
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address customer issues and problems
- Ability to cool-headedly manage difficult or emotional customer situations
- Eagerness to quickly achieve a high level of understanding of the software and configuration options, and be able to communicate the value of these features to clients
- Ability to assist with development and maintenance of help tools for AdvancedMD users (e.g., knowledge base articles)
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Ability to conduct training and presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to be available on-call occasionally for after-hours issues
AdvancedMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. AdvancedMD believes that diversity leads to strength.