AdvancedMD is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated Implementation Specialist to join our Implementation Services Team. The Implementation Specialist will manage the implementation process for an assigned client list, working directly with clients to identify, prioritize and manage strategic needs for an efficient and effective implementation.
- Oversee, Coordinate, and manage all aspects of the implementation for new and existing clients.
- Communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations.
- Serve as a single point of customer contact during the implementation.
- Assure client satisfaction.
- Train the client through key product learning milestone for effective application usage.
- Manage client escalations.
- Assist in the review of client processes and the development of new workflow plans.
- Manage client relationship during the implementation process.
- Communicate progress updates weekly or as agreed upon with client.
- Support sales teleconference in hand-off of new client.
- Ensure implementation milestones are met on time.
- Coordinate the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) agreement process.
- Schedule and assign a Certified Trainer to each client.
- Coordinate data conversion, interface, and other timelines and expectations.
- Hand off to Client Support when client has successfully completed process.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field a plus
- Implementation of Web-based systems preferred
- Web-based Training or Classroom Training/Coaching experience
- Knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems preferred
- EMR/EHR implementation experience preferred
- 1-2 years of implementation or service account management experience
- 1-2 years of work experience in medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk
- Must have 1 -2 years in 2 of the following areas; Product Management, Training, Medical Software.Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Internet Explorer, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to lead a client successfully through technical processes
- Ability to manage and fulfill client expectations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.Excellent communication and organizational skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Personal track record of being thorough, courteous and responsive in customer service
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Self-starter, with the ability to organize work for maximum efficiency
- Medical Billing Experience and/or knowledge is a plus