Summary of This Role
Focuses on training programs/courses specific to the Sales Function including: Developing and delivering internal training courses/programs targeting new hire orientation, product training, sales process and consultative selling, sales effectiveness, presentation skills, phone selling skills, etc. Applying foundational knowledge of the Sales Function to design curriculum/content (tests, visual aids, etc.), select appropriate delivery mechanisms (i.e., classroom, webcast, e-learning, field training, etc.) and conduct training. Developing and monitoring metrics for evaluating training effectiveness, may also be accountable for broader Sales Function talent development as part of Sales functional excellence/performance improvement initiatives.
What Part Will You Play?
- Assists senior level team members in the delivery of a range of training from simple to moderately complex products, processes and soft skills content, to diverse audiences, demonstrating a clear understanding of given subject or subjects following training materials with little to moderate deviation.
- Partners with senior trainers on topics/trends identified when coaching representatives.
- Provides basic advice and support relating to processes, products or soft skills content, to internal customers seeking guidance when necessary.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Related field of study from an accredited university is required; however, relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Previous sales experience, preferably in merchant sales. Knowledge and understanding of B2C and B2B merchant environments.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Sales - Basic foundational knowledge of industry and sales concepts