Looking to make an impact by helping businesses succeed in today’s difficult economic state? Interested in diving into all that tech can do to grow a brick and mortar business? Over here at Como we are committed to doing our part by helping restaurants/retail owners gain the tools & insights they need to grow exponentially. Our end-to-end customer engagement solution enables businesses to connect with their customers, understand their behavior, and use that to drive business growth.
If this sparks your interest and you are a creative, team-oriented individual with a passion for developing business relationships and strategic partnerships, we would love to hear from you!
As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to manage the entire sales funnel from identifying & qualifying leads, to winning new businesses in the US region. Guaranteeing our customers’ success, is our number one goal. Therefore, you will take a consultative approach by pinpointing their particular needs and suggest how Como can help. We need your passion and skill to help us grow!
- Generate a high volume of qualified leads through various channels
- Managing assigned customer relationships, learning about their business needs and demonstrating Como’s product
- Weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs, lead pipeline, the conversion of qualified opportunities, and overall effectiveness
- Keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and strategize best approach for Como
- Provide accurate forecasting to sales management
- Knowing the Como solution in-side out
- Knowledge of the F&B and Retail industries, and loyalty solutions is a plus
- Go-getter with a clear understanding of pipeline development & management
- You have strong competitive tendencies and appreciate having a team to both support and challenge you to achieve your goals
- Self-motivated, creative, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success pitching to C-suite within enterprise organizations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAAS companies or tech company