What Part Will You Play?
- Delivers against sales & revenue targets across multiple clients in a portfolio. Creates and manages client growth plans designed to maximize revenue. Prepares and delivers sales presentations to Exec. level stakeholders, Translating the sales plans and strategic marketing plans into recommended regional strategies. Identifies and initiates cross selling efforts. Consults with Finance to address pricing requests, changes to existing pricing & new services ensuring contractual accuracy before billing is initiated. Monitors & enforces aged debt, monetary disputes or billing adjustments with clients. Administers monthly client invoices to ensure timely and accurate invoicing across all lines of business & third parties. Provides regular updates to Finance and Executive Management on progress towards financial goals
- Manages client relationships across all products and services. Develops relationships with multiple levels of client leadership, augmenting the clients' business, satisfaction, and growth. Leads and ensures retention and long term relationships with clients based on strategic direction of client' business. Develops and executes client survey action plans. Establishes knowledge across the enterprise to ensure stakeholders at all levels have maximum understanding of the client, equipping them to facilitate strong partnerships.
- Executes on full contract life cycle. Leads, controls and facilitates, while consulting with Finance and Legal on all contract renewal negotiation including legal and executive endorsement for proposed contract commercials terms and P&L. Manages and enforces all contract addenda (incl. contract summaries), schedules and SLAs. Communicates client audit requirements and contractual terms to ensure they are effectively controlled and reported. Ensures all corporate policies on Info Sec, security breaches, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity are all regularly communicated and managed with the client in accordance with contractual commitments.
- Serves as client advocate and acts as escalation point to coordinate resolution of service incidents and technical issues that pose substantial customer, regulatory or financial impacts. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shares knowledge across the organization to ensure stakeholders have understanding of the client. Works with management , technical, and business areas to set priorities for work efforts and to build cross functional teams to support the clients needs. Apply functional, business or industry knowledge in order to adapt, modify or establish processes or procedures as needed to resolve situations or business opportunity.
- Leads and/or participates in regular client meetings to ensure requests, incidents and projects are being completed on schedule and with quality. Monitors daily operational indicators and identifies additional needs required to provide quality client support. Oversees the deliverables from processes for content, accuracy, trends, areas for improvement and potential system impacts.
- Plans, prepares, and manages to annual budget for one or more areas of responsibility to include employee expense, travel, training, tools, equipment, and resources to maintain a high level of platform dependability and client service. Collaborates with business partner leaders to forecast capitalized labor and manage team(s) to manage to plan.
- Achieves the highest value service from vendors and oversees vendor performance evaluation based on established performance metrics. Performs comprehensive monitoring of the procurement, contracts, and evaluation of products, materials, and services. Engages with Chief Procurement Officer to review supplier status.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: related field of study from an accredited university is required; however, relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 10 years