This role will be responsible for overseeing the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle of a point of sale application. This shall include: supervision of the gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and interfaces and works closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Sr. Product Manager role also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. This position calls for the total ownership of one to many products developed and sold by Xenial.
Our Mission: In strategic alliance with our customers and business partners, we will anticipate change and provide timely, cost-effective, high-quality solutions while creating a challenging and rewarding environment for our employees.
Major Job Responsibilities/Duties:
- Understand and translate business objectives into compelling products.
- Work collaboratively with teams to define user experience specifications for new products, be sensitive to user-centered design philosophies as well as technical limitations.
- Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, support, development and the market.
- Lead our internal process to define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities.
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the strategic planning to tactical activities life cycle.
- Deliver Requirements Documents with prioritized features and corresponding validation.
- Identify risks associated with developing or maintaining company product lines.
- Be a go-to person and strategic leader within the company.
- Contribute to the positive team efforts of the office, the department, and the company.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data (employee, company, and customer) without exception.
- Suggest better/more efficient ways of performing day-to-day tasks.
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management, Operations or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience with Point of Sale applications within the restaurant and/or retail industry.
- 10 to 15 years of related experience or/and training.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated attentiveness to details.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical reports, and documentation.
- Present information to leadership, sales teams, internal groups and/or clients.
- Ability to multi-task fluidly; i.e. pick-up where left off when interrupted without loss of focus or productivity.
- Ability to work independently and creatively with latitude and minimal supervision.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit a strong desire to grow and develop.
Este es un ejemplo de un contenido de trabajo común que se puede mostrar en la parte inferior de cada descripción de trabajo. Se agrega en el CMS y luego se muestra en cada trabajo. Se puede utilizar para complementar el contenido del trabajo que proviene del ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturent a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.