Désignation des marchandises
Through local expertise and global scale, we at Global Payments Oceania deliver market-leading technology solutions through five regional sub-brands — Eway, Ezidebit, Sentral, Pigeonhole Software and Storman.
Collectively, these brands are anchored by Global Payments, a world leader in payments and software solutions and a Fortune 500® brand with a worldwide footprint to accelerate our customers' full potential.
As pioneers within the Australia and New Zealand payments landscape, Eway is a leading business-to-business ecommerce provider and Ezidebit a digital recurring business-to-consumer payments
About the role
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Client Advocate to join our newly established client team in Australia. Working closely with our global client team you will proactively maintain long-term client relations with our existing customer base ensuring an exceptional client experience & ensuring longevity of our relationships. You will be instrumental in identifying, and sharing insights on competitive activity and client feedback within each market.
Other key areas of responsibility will include:
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, engagement, and retention;
- Monitor client satisfaction and proactively address any issues or concerns;
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services, and provide expert guidance to customers on how to best utilise them;
- Collect and analyse customer feedback and data, to develop insights to inform product and service improvements.
- Identify opportunities for growth and work with clients to develop strategies to achieve their goals;
- Proactively manage pricing reviews;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and effective resolution of customer issues and concerns.
An experienced customer advocate, you are someone who loves to solve problems and help people. You have a thirst for knowledge and learning and enjoy researching and identifying areas for improvement. You have a growth mindset and can push yourself out of your comfort zone.
You will also bring:
- Empathy and strong negotiation skills with the ability to build strong partnerships across the business, based on credibility, influence and subject matter expertise;
- The ability to analyse customer data and identify trends;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and customer engagement tools for example Salesforce and Netsuite;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to understand and address customer needs;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We want you to be you! At Global Payments we are committed to an inclusive workplace where you can be your true self, feel supported and nurtured.
We understand the struggle of the juggle - the balance of work and personal life can be challenging. So we offer a flexible working rhythm blending in-office and remote working.
Your health and wellbeing matter to us and we want you to take care of yourself, take advantage of the vast array of wellbeing resources we offer, use your breaks and your leave including Birthday Leave.
We provide a first class employee assistance program that offers you and your immediate family members complimentary counselling on life challenges such as financial hardship and domestic matters, plus coaching support for people leaders on wellbeing matters.
We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for either parent as well as two weeks paid secondary carer’s leave.
Celebrating together is a big part of our culture and we regularly gather for Extravaganza and Team Appreciation Days , plus fun activities brought to you by our social committees.
We like to shout at each other, not literally but via Reward and Recognition Programs such as Shout Outs – recognising our people that go above and beyond and make a difference to our customers.
We also pride ourselves on giving back to the communities in which we operate, so we provide two Days of Service each year to volunteer in a cause that matters most to them.
Other benefits available include salary sacrifice , study leave and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan .
Ready to Apply?
If you would like to discuss if this role is right for you, please contact Kristy Ward at email@example.com Alternatively APPLY NOW by submitting your CV.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal history check. Each application will be considered on its merits.